Online Learning with Springer Content
Springer makes managing content for online learning easy with new enhanced permissions language.
Springer’s eBook and journal licenses now enable complimentary distribution of a portion of Springer content across all non-commercial online learning platforms. Once added to your license, your institution can simply request articles and chapters for courses, embed links to Springer content and offer it freely to a global classroom.
Contact your Springer Representative today for more information.
Benefits of Enhanced Permissions
- Efficiently supports the demands of online learning course development
- Maximizes the value and usage of your existing Springer eBook and journal resources
- Eliminates legal concerns of permitted use and authorized users in global educational settings
- Provides unlimited access to course materials - anytime, anywhere, on any device
- Integrates into existing online learning workflows
Follow these Easy Steps and Get Started Today
1. Request Online Learning Language to be added on your license
2. Request Springer eBook chapters and articles via email@example.com
3. Receive links to Springer content
4. Embed URL to Springer content in non-commercial online learning course
Download and Share
Managing content in online learning is challenging. Springer makes it easy. Learn more in this new infographic.
Questions about Online Learning Language? Find answers to frequently asked questions in this document.