Springer´s broad range of innovative products include:
What is an eBook?
- An eBook is a book in digital form, which can be read on various electronic devices. A Springer eBook is identical to the print version.
Which eBook formats does Springer offer?
- Springer eBooks are currently available for purchase in PDF and sometimes EPUB format.
- If an eBook is available in PDF and EPUB formats, both will become available for download upon purchase.
- Both formats can be used and read on various digital devices, including mobile phones.
- EPUB is designed for reflowable content, meaning that an EPUB reader can optimize text for a particular display automatically.
- PDF content is static; pages are displayed identically across devices.
What is MyCopy?
- A MyCopy is your personal print-on-demand softcover edition of an eBook.
- MyCopy books are printed versions of eBooks within a Springer eBook Collection to which your library provides you access via SpringerLink.
- Each book and chapter page on SpringerLink tells you if the respective title is available as a MyCopy edition.
- You can order your personal MyCopy directly from SpringerLink.
- MyCopy books have a colored soft cover, with the interior being black and white. Thus, colored illustrations in the eBook and conventional Springer print books are always monochrome in the corresponding MyCopy book.
- Every MyCopy book is available at USD/EUR 24.99, including shipping and handling and can be shipped to the following locations: US, Canada, UK, Germany, Switzerland, France, Australia etc.
- For more information visit www.springer.com/mycopy
- You can also purchase individual chapters of a book in digital form on springer.com
- The buyable chapters of a book are listed on the corresponding book product page
- After your purchase you may download the chapter as a PDF file.
- The price of each chapter is $29,95 / 24,95€ / £19,95 (the final gross prices may vary due to local tax legislation, i.e. in the EU)
- It is also possible to buy single protocols
- Protocols are step-by-step procedure “recipes” organized in a standardized format that can be executed in a controlled laboratory environment.
- You can buy a protocol for $49.95 / €39.95 / £34.95 (the final gross prices may vary due to local tax legislation, i.e. in the EU)
- It's also possible to buy a single article of a journal if you don't have access on SpringerLink.
- After your purchase you can download the article as a PDF file.
- The price for each article is $39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95 (the final gross prices may vary due to local tax legislation, i.e. in the EU)
- We also offer annual print journal subscriptions
- The price of each journal subscription is visible on the according journal page
- We are consistently working on increasing the number of available journals and to provide you with online subscriptions.
What is a Springer SmartBook?
- In contrast to a normal ebook a Springer SmartBook offers not only text and pictures, but also videos, quizzes and glossaries.
- Additionally you have the possibility to make marks and notes using the online reader
- Springer SmartBooks also offer an optimized search functionality. Using the full-text search, you can source the entire SmartBook for specific terms.
Here you can find information on Springer electronic media products - from product information to FAQs and helpful downloads. For further FAQs on German-language software products please visit our German-language website.
- BodyExplorer 2.0
- Interactive Cardiac Surgery
- Neuroanatomy 3D Stereo Atlas of the Human Brain
- Shen Professional
- The Dynamic Cell
If you couldn't find the answer of your question please fill out the form