Read reference works of the future today
- All eReferences, Including those in production, now fully integrated on SpringerLink
- A World-Class Collection of Living eReferences
- Top Quality, Constantly Updated and Peer Reviewed
SpringerReference delivers access to all Springer Live References, continuously updated by a dynamic publishing process and covering all areas of STM research. Wait no longer until the next or completely new edition is published, but immediately start reading peer-reviewed entries & chapters before they are published.
Dynamic reference works
With an industry first publishing model, convenient access to current content, and backed by the Springer’s reputation as a world leading STM publisher, SpringerReference is an indispensable resource for libraries and researchers.
Reference works in production available prior to publication
SpringerReference includes the latest edition of every eReference across every subject. With an innovative new publishing model, updates occur as developments warrant, not just when they align with the publication of the next edition. New eReferences on SpringerReference will be available well in advance of print or static eReference editions and constantly updated with the latest scientific developments. Prior to posting, all updates to SpringerReference are subject to rigorous peer review and editorial oversight to maintain the same standard of excellence that libraries and researchers have come to expect from Springer.
Through SpringerLink, researchers can access the complete library of Springer (static) eReferences that remain unchanged and in addition SpringerReference delivers access to all the latest, living editions of Springer eReferences, with constant updates as scientific developments warrant. And like all Springer content, the SpringerReference resources are instantly accessible through SpringerLink with seamless search and navigation tools for easy discovery.
- Top quality, peer-reviewed reference works updated at the pace of scientific discovery.
- Springer’s dynamic updating process keeps content current without sacrificing
- Online First publishing means that reference works on SpringerReference will be available well in advance of print or static eReference editions.
- Information constantly updated through a dynamic new publishing process.
- Over 30,000 updates each year.
- Accuracy of every update assured through peer review and editorial oversight.
- An online community of scientific research.
- Researchers can submit updates to topic entries for peer-review and publishing on the site.
- Worldwide support from the leader in STM publishing.
- Direct local support from on-the-ground Sales, Library and Customer Support experts.
- Library and user training.
- 60 days FREE trial acces for your institution
- Contact your Springer representative for a subscription
- A world-class collection of major reference works, dynamically updated and peer reviewed by leading scientists.
- The critical content that researchers need.
- Superior breadth and depth of eReference content.
- A major breakthrough in academic publishing.
- Reference works updated at the pace of scientific discovery.
- Complete access to all the latest Living Springer eReference resources across every subject.
- Access to the latest eReferences before they are available as print or static eReferences editions.
- All content available instantly with seamless search and navigation for easy discovery.
- An online community of scientific research
- Researchers can contribute to the publication of leading edge research.
This graph depicts the peer-review process for SpringerReference. Basically authors have two methods of adding content:
- Upload file
An author works on his article offline (e.g. in the field) and uploads the entire document at once (e.g. when returning home)
- Online editing
An author works on the article, online and is immediately submitted for review.