Editors: Burgdorf, W., Plewig, G., Wolff, H.H., Landthaler, M. (Eds.)
- The well-proven standard work in a completely updated new edition
- Numerous new chapters covering topical diagnostic methods and questions
- Utilize the knowledge of over 100 declared experts for your work!
Buy this book
- Hardcover $369.00
price for USA
- ISBN 978-3-540-29312-5
- Free shipping for individuals worldwide
- Online orders shipping within 2-3 days.
- About this book
The "skin" classic in a completely updated new edition.
Sure to prove essential reading for all practitioners in this fast-moving medical discipline, the new 3rd edition of Braun-Falco’s Dermatology covers classical dermatology and many related fields, providing a wealth of information on pathophysiology, clinical features, diagnostic methods, and differential diagnostic considerations, as well as the latest therapeutic approaches.
- Numerous new chapters covering diagnostic approaches (dermatopathology, dermatoscopy and sonography), as well as aging skin, sports dermatology and aesthetic therapy.
- Almost 1,000 superb photos and diagrams help the reader become acquainted with the numerous facets of dermatological diseases.
- A must for every doctor confronted with dermatological problems.
Let over 100 experts help you in your daily practice!
From the reviews of the third edition:
“This book is recommended for both occupational health physicians and company physicians who carry out preventive occupational skin examinations regularly and who time and again face questions related to dermatology. The book can be used as a reference work both for medical advice beyond occupational dermatoses and for an adequate professional dialogue with colleagues in the field of dermatology.” (Hans Drexler, International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health, Vol. 87, 2014)
- Download Table of contents PDF (57.6 KB)
Recommended for you
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- Braun-Falco´s Dermatology
- Walter Burgdorf
- Gerd Plewig
- Helmut Heinrich Wolff
- Michael Landthaler
- Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2018
- Hardcover ISBN
- Edition Number
- Number of Pages
- XXXVIII, 1711