Benign Childhood Focal Seizures and Related Epileptic Syndromes
Authors: Panayiotopoulos, C. P.
- Concise guide for all those involved in the care patients with epileptic seizures
- Written by a world renowned expert in field of epilepsy
- Accessible, pocket-sized, topic-specific guide
Buy this book
- Softcover $59.99
price for USA
- ISBN 978-1-84996-476-0
- Free shipping for individuals worldwide
- Usually dispatched within 3 to 5 business days.
- About this book
Benign Childhood Focal Seizures and Related Epileptic Syndromes provides a concise, authoritative guide to all aspects of diagnosis, treatment and management of the three identifiable electroclinical syndromes: rolandic epilepsy, Panayiotopoulos syndrome and the idiopathic childhood occipital epilepsy of Gastaut. These have a high prevalence, probably affecting 22% of children with non-febrile seizures and constitute a significant part of the everyday practice of paediatricians, neurologists and electroencephalographers. C.P. Panayiotopoulos is an internationally renowned leader and expert in the diagnosis, treatment and management of epilepsy. This pocket-sized reference work will be a valuable resource for all those involved in the care of children with epileptic seizures.
- About the authors
C.P. Panayiotopoulos is an internationally renowned leader and expert in the diagnosis, treatment and management of epilepsy.
Recommended for you
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- Benign Childhood Focal Seizures and Related Epileptic Syndromes
- C. P. Panayiotopoulos
- Springer-Verlag London
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag London Limited
- Softcover ISBN
- Edition Number
- Number of Pages
- IX, 61