Diagnosis of Endometrial Biopsies and Curettings
A Practical Approach
Authors: Mazur, Michael, Kurman, Robert J.
- Color added to this edition to emphasize morphologic changes.
- Outlines criteria for diagnosis, helps in solving diagnostic dilemmas and clarifies controversial issues.
- End of chapter "Clinical Queries and Reporting" clarifies how to best report findings in a clinically useful fashion.
- Stresses practical aspects and common problems in endometrial biopsy interpretation.
Buy this book
- eBook $69.99
price for USA (gross)
- ISBN 978-1-4757-3943-5
- Digitally watermarked, DRM-free
- Included format: PDF
- ebooks can be used on all reading devices
- Immediate eBook download after purchase
- About this book
DIAGNOSIS OF ENDOMETRIAL BIOPSIES presents a logical approach to formulating a pathologic diagnosis from the diverse array of tissue received in the surgical pathology laboratory. The authors are two prominent gynecologic pathologists, and this book is derived from their long-running Short Course presented at the International Academy of Pathology. Illustrations show typical artifacts and distortion and explain their impact on diagnostic interpretation. Each chapter includes a section on "Clinical Queries and Reporting" that summarizes the features that must be discussed in the final pathology report.
Table of contents (12 chapters)
Normal Endometrium and Infertility Evaluation
Pregnancy, Abortion, and Ectopic Pregnancy
Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding
Recommended for you
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- Diagnosis of Endometrial Biopsies and Curettings
- Book Subtitle
- A Practical Approach
- Michael Mazur
- Robert J. Kurman
- Springer-Verlag New York
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media New York
- eBook ISBN
- Edition Number
- Number of Pages
- VII, 260
- Number of Illustrations and Tables
- 221 b/w illustrations