A Concise Clinical Guide
Editors: Poretsky, Leonid (Ed.)
- The core diagnostic and treatment information from Principles of Diabetes Mellitus 2E is offered here to create a more concise and practical resource for clinicians
- With a focus on diagnosis, therapy and prevention, Diabetes Mellitus: A Concise Clinical Guide will be indispensable in day-to-day patient management
- Diabetes Mellitus: A Concise Clinical Guide is written for medical students, endocrinologists and nonendocrine specialists
Buy this book
- Softcover $89.99
price for USA
- ISBN 978-1-4614-5707-7
- Free shipping for individuals worldwide
- Usually dispatched within 3 to 5 business days.
- About this book
Diabetes continues to spread across the globe at an alarming rate, with a current count of approximately 386 million worldwide. Physicians and healthcare professionals in all specialties greatly need a concise guide for managing this disease on a daily basis.
Diabetes Mellitus – A Concise Clinical Guide covers the basics of diagnosis, complications, therapies and prevention. Major developments in understanding diabetes and in therapeutic approaches to this disease are also featured. This book is comprised of sections originally published in the comprehensive textbook, Principles of Diabetes Mellitus, Second Edition.
Primary care physicians and endocrinologists, as well as medical students, will find this guide an invaluable and practical reference.
Recommended for you
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Book Subtitle
- A Concise Clinical Guide
- Leonid Poretsky
- Springer-Verlag New York
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media New York
- Softcover ISBN
- Edition Number
- Number of Pages
- XI, 431
- Number of Illustrations and Tables
- 135 b/w illustrations, 61 illustrations in colour