Genomics-Assisted Crop Improvement
Vol 1: Genomics Approaches and Platforms Vol 2: Genomics Applications in Crops
Editors: Varshney, Rajeev, Tuberosa, Roberto (Eds.)
- A unique collection of review articles on plant genomics
- A state-of-the-art presentation of genomics applied to crop improvement
- A bridge to fill the gap between conventional and modern breeding
Buy this book
- Special Cover Type $329.99
price for USA
- ISBN 978-1-4020-8337-2
- Free shipping for individuals worldwide
- Online orders shipping within 2-3 days.
- About this book
Genomics research has great potential to revolutionize the discipline of plant breeding. This two-volume set provides a critical assessment of genomics tools and approaches for crop breeding.
Volume 1, entitled “Genomics Approaches and Platforms”, illustrates state-of-the-art genomics approaches and platforms presently available for crop improvement.
Volume 2, entitled “Genomics Applications in Crops”, compiles crop-specific studies that summarize both the achievements and limitations of genomics research for crop improvement. We hope that these two volumes, while providing new ideas and opportunities to those working in crop breeding, will help graduate students and teachers to develop a better understanding of the applications of crop genomics to plant research and breeding.
Recommended for you
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- Genomics-Assisted Crop Improvement
- Book Subtitle
- Vol 1: Genomics Approaches and Platforms Vol 2: Genomics Applications in Crops
- Rajeev Varshney
- Roberto Tuberosa
- Springer Netherlands
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media B.V.
- Special Cover Type ISBN
- Edition Number
- Number of Pages
- L, 902