Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Diagnostic and Therapeutic Strategies
Editors: Adler, G., Fiocchi, C., Lazebnik, L.B., Vorobjev, G.I. (Eds.)
- Interdisciplinary symposium bringing together basic science and clinical applications
- Up-to-date research findings at the highest scientific level
Buy this book
- Hardcover $319.00
price for USA
- ISBN 978-1-4020-6115-8
- Free shipping for individuals worldwide
- This title is currently reprinting. You can pre-order your copy now.
- About this book
Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Diagnostic and Therapeutic Strategies is the proceedings of the Falk Symposium 154 held in Moscow, Russia, on June 9–10 2006, and presents the most recent progress in our current understanding of the mechanisms of inflammatory bowel disease, the therapeutic state of the art, and future options of treatment.
The first half focuses on the role of the immune system, genetic factors, and intestinal microflora in IBD. The second half provides an evidence-based update on the current therapeutic options and presents future perspectives for the management of IBD. In particular, emphasis is placed on various so-called ‘biological’ therapies that are opening a whole new therapeutic era.
The authors and editors are a selected group of international experts, who contribute their wide experience of the mechanisms and management of IBD. Because of this, the book will be of equal interest to basic scientists and clinicians.
Recommended for you
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Diagnostic and Therapeutic Strategies
- G. Adler
- C. Fiocchi
- L.B. Lazebnik
- G.I. Vorobjev
- Series Title
- Falk Symposium
- Series Volume
- Springer Netherlands
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media B.V.
- Hardcover ISBN
- Edition Number
- Number of Pages
- XIII, 237