Principles of Therapy in the Epilepsies
Authors: Panayiotopoulos, C. P.
- Provides a concise, authoritative guide for all those involved in the care of patients with epileptic seizures
- Written by a world renown expert in the field
- Presents a practical overview of all aspects of the treatment and management of epilepsy
Buy this book
- Softcover $59.99
price for USA
- ISBN 978-0-85729-008-3
- Free shipping for individuals worldwide
- Usually dispatched within 3 to 5 business days.
- About this book
Principles of Therapy in the Epilepsies provides a concise, authoritative guide to all aspects of the treatment and management of epilepsies. Chapters cover treatments with anti-epileptic drugs, neurosurgical interventions and other pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments. The book also overviews management strategies for specific groups of patients including women and elderly patients. C.P. Panayiotopoulos is an internationally renowned leader and expert in the diagnosis, treatment and management of epilepsy. This pocket-sized reference work will be a valuable resource for all those involved in the care of patients with epileptic seizures.
- About the authors
C.P. Panayiotopoulos is an internationally renowned leader and expert in the diagnosis, treatment and management of epilepsy.
Recommended for you
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- Principles of Therapy in the Epilepsies
- C. P. Panayiotopoulos
- Springer-Verlag London
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag London Limited
- Softcover ISBN
- Edition Number
- Number of Pages
- X, 100
- Number of Illustrations and Tables
- 2 illustrations in colour