Springer eBooks may be purchased by end-customers only and are sold without copy protection (DRM free). Instead, all eBooks include personalized watermarks. This means you can read the Springer eBooks across numerous devices such as Laptops, eReaders, and tablets.
You can pay for Springer eBooks with Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Paypal.
After the purchase you can directly download the eBook file or read it online in our Springer eBook Reader. Furthermore your eBook will be stored in your MySpringer account. So you can always re-download your eBooks.
Sara Nofri combines several research methods (multilingual bibliographic research, quantitative content analysis, semiotic text analysis, interviews to journalists) and a cross-cultural, interdisciplinary perspective for investigating environmental communication in the daily quality press of Germany, Italy, Sweden and UK. She provides an in-depth portrait of the features, the focus, the themes and stakeholders involved, individuates different "cultures of environment" and "cultures of communication", and provides insights and practical tools to analyze and then evaluate environmental communication. The methodological approach of this study can be readily transposed to studies investigating other contexts, cultures and media.
· Environmental Communication in the Press
· European Media Comparison
· Cultures of Environment
· Cultures of Communication
· Interdisciplinary and Cross-Cultural Study
· Multilingual Information Retrieval and Research
· Researchers, scholars, and students in the fields of communication science, journalism, media and cultural studies, and environmental studies, among others.
· Environmental journalists and communicators, lobbyists and activists, policy makers.
Dr. Sara Nofri completed her doctoral project under the supervision of Prof. Hans J. Kleinsteuber at the University of Hamburg and is currently working as an international media analyst and researcher, with a focus on digital media.