7th European Lean Educator Conference, ELEC 2021, Trondheim, Norway, October 25–27, 2021, Proceedings
About this book series
- IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- The IFIP AICT series publishes state-of-the-art results in the sciences and technologies of information and communication. The scope of the series includes: foundations of computer science; software theory and practice; education; computer applications in technology; communication systems; systems modeling and optimization; information systems; ICT and society; computer systems technology; security and protection in information processing systems; artificial intelligence; and human-computer interaction.
- Edited volumes and proceedings of refereed international conferences in computer science and interdisciplinary fields are featured. These results often precede journal publication and represent the most current research.
- The principal aim of the IFIP AICTseries is to encourage education and the dissemination and exchange of information about all aspects of computing.
- This book series contains subseries
- View subseries
- Electronic ISSN
- Print ISSN
- Kai Rannenberg
Book titles in this series
15th IFIP WG 11.10 International Conference, Virtual Event, March 15–16, 2021, Revised Selected Papers
4th IFIP TC 12 International Conference, ICCIDS 2021, Chennai, India, March 18–20, 2021, Revised Selected Papers
16th IFIP WG 9.4 International Conference on Social Implications of Computers in Developing Countries, ICT4D 2020, Manchester, UK, June 10–11, 2020, Proceedings
Re-imagining Diffusion and Adoption of Information Technology and Systems: A Continuing Conversation
IFIP WG 8.6 International Conference on Transfer and Diffusion of IT, TDIT 2020, Tiruchirappalli, India, December 18–19, 2020, Proceedings, Part II