International Series of Numerical Mathematics is open to all aspects of numerical mathematics. Some of the topics of particular interest include free boundary value problems for differential equations, phase transitions, problems of optimal control and optimization, other nonlinear phenomena in analysis, nonlinear partial differential equations, efficient solution methods, bifurcation problems and approximation theory. When possible, the topic of each volume is discussed from three different angles, namely those of mathematical modeling, mathematical analysis, and numerical case studies.
- Karl-Heinz Hoffmann (Technische Universität München, Germany)
- Günter Leugering (Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany)
- Zhiming Chen (Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China)
- Ronald H.W. Hoppe (University of Houston, USA)
- Nobuyuki Kenmochi (Bukkyo University, Japan)
- Victor Starovoitov (Lavrentyev Institute of Hydrodynamics, Novosibirsk, Russia)