Ethics and Health Policy disseminates international research focused on current ethical issues and moral dilemmas in the broad field of health policy. The contributions will be authored by colleagues in the field of policy on health care. The term ‘policy’ referring not only to the government’s policy on health care, but also to policy designed for health care insurance companies, hospitals, or professional associations and health care research.
The volumes will be of interest for
- Governments at different levels: international, national and local authorities
- Agents in the field of health promotion, prevention and health care
- Health care insurance companies are also players in this field and their influence is increasing
- Health care providers: managers of hospitals and nursing homes
- Health care research, those involved in funding and designing health care research and those responsible for designing programs at research organizations
- Patients’ and family care associations: at national and international level