SpringerBriefs in Pharmaceutical Science & Drug Development present concise summaries of cutting-edge research and its applications in the fields of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Featuring compact volumes of 50 to 125 pages, the series covers a range of content from professional to academic. Typical topics might include:
- A timely report of state-of-the art analytical techniques
- A bridge between new research results, as published in journal articles, and a contextual literature review
- A snapshot of a hot or emerging topic
- An in-depth case study or clinical example
- Practical information and background to allow researchers to transition into new areas
SpringerBriefs in Pharmaceutical Science & Drug Development will allow authors to present their ideas and findings to their scientific and research communities quickly and will allow readers to absorb them with minimal time investment. Both solicited and unsolicited manuscripts are considered for publication in this series.