Springer eBooks may be purchased by end-customers only and are sold without copy protection (DRM free). Instead, all eBooks include personalized watermarks. This means you can read the Springer eBooks across numerous devices such as Laptops, eReaders, and tablets.
You can pay for Springer eBooks with Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Paypal.
After the purchase you can directly download the eBook file or read it online in our Springer eBook Reader. Furthermore your eBook will be stored in your MySpringer account. So you can always re-download your eBooks.
Offers selected papers of the 2nd Conference on Nonlinear Science and Complexity
Documents emerging novel results in a major area of research
Topics include Chaotic Dynamics and Transport in Classic and Quantum Systems; Complexity and Nonlinearity in Molecular Dynamics and Nano-Science, and more
This book contains selected papers of NSC08, the 2nd Conference on Nonlinear Science and Complexity, held 28-31 July, 2008, Porto, Portugal. It focuses on fundamental theories and principles, analytical and symbolic approaches, computational techniques in nonlinear physics and mathematics.
Topics treated include
• Chaotic Dynamics and Transport in Classic and Quantum Systems
• Complexity and Nonlinearity in Molecular Dynamics and Nano-Science
• Complexity and Fractals in Nonlinear Biological Physics and Social Systems
• Lie Group Analysis and Applications in Nonlinear Science
• Nonlinear Hydrodynamics and Turbulence
• Bifurcation and Stability in Nonlinear Dynamic Systems
• Nonlinear Oscillations and Control with Applications
• Celestial Physics and Deep Space Exploration
• Nonlinear Mechanics and Nonlinear Structural Dynamics
• Non-smooth Systems and Hybrid Systems
• Fractional dynamical systems