The International Journal of Stomatology and Occlusion Medicine (ISOM) is the publication of the Österreichische Gesellschaft für Zahn-, Mund- und Kieferheilkunde (Austrian Society of Dentistry). The International Journal of Stomatology and Occlusion Medicine (ISOM) is a forum for the publication of reports on interdisciplinary dentistry and medicine, the masticatory system, and occlusion medicine. The ISOM aims to publish clinical studies, as well as preclinical and experimental research. Experimental research can be considered only if directly relevant to clinical medicine.
THE JOURNAL PUBLISHES:
- Original articles: Comprehensive, fully documented reports of original research.
- Case studies: Fully documented reports of instructional patient cases.
- Review articles: Critical evaluation of the state of knowledge on a particular topic or research area.
- Tutorials: Provide background knowledge for an audience unfamiliar with the subject.
- Editorials: Present opinions, perspectives, personal views, commentaries and analysis on a wide variety of topics.
- Letters to the Editor: Provide a forum for readers to comment about articles published in the ISOM or elsewhere.
Manuscripts should be submitted online using the Editorial Manager website of the ISOM at www.editorialmanager.com/isom. All scientifi c material is subject to a peer reviewing process by the editors and at least two external experts. The presentation of the typescript should be in accordance with the “Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals”, published by the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors at www.icmje.org.