Springer eBooks may be purchased by end-customers only and are sold without copy protection (DRM free). Instead, all eBooks include personalized watermarks. This means you can read the Springer eBooks across numerous devices such as Laptops, eReaders, and tablets.
You can pay for Springer eBooks with Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Paypal.
After the purchase you can directly download the eBook file or read it online in our Springer eBook Reader. Furthermore your eBook will be stored in your MySpringer account. So you can always re-download your eBooks.
Hughes Syndrome: Highways and Byways is a handy and easy-to-read guide to the main features of Hughes syndrome. There has been worldwide interest in this 'new' syndrome (first described in 1983). A clotting tendency which can potentially affect any organ in the body, it is:
* responsible for 1 in 5 recurrent miscarriages (now successfully treated with aspirin and heparin)
* responsible for 1 in 5 young (under 45) strokes
* a major cause of early heart attacks
* responsible for 1 in 5 deep vein thromboses
* an important cause of migraine.
Hughes Syndrome: Highways and Byways is a valuable resource for professionals with an interest in the subject, as well as general practitioners and patients.