International Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology publishes original research, reviews, clinical studies, case reports, and editorials covering important clinical, translational, and basic research within the field of pediatric endocrinology.
The journal is particularly interested in topics including growth conditions and the affecting factors such as diet and supplementation; hormone action, effects and therapies; glycemic control; diabetes and genetic markers and therapy.
IJPE is affiliated with:
- Asia Pacific Paediatric Endocrine Society (APPES)
- Indian Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Endocrinology (ISPAE)
- Sociedad Chilena de Endocrinology y Diabetes (SOCHED)
- Korean Society of Pediatric Endocrinology (KSPE)
- Endocrinology Chapter of Indonesian Pediatric Society
There will be a 40% discount on the publication fee for members of these societies. Members should request this by selecting payment option number 2 during submission and providing details regarding the membership discount in the "reason" box. No charge will apply until manuscripts have fully completed the editorial process and been accepted for publication.