International Journal of Clinical Pharmacy (IJCP) provides a medium for the publication of articles on clinical pharmacy and related practice-oriented subjects in the pharmaceutical sciences. The scope of the journal is clinical pharmacy, its research and its application in e.g. pharmaceutical care.
IJCP welcomes contributions on the above-mentioned topics and especially on the following:
• Pharmacotherapy and outcome research
• Clinical pharmacy
• Pharmaceutical care
• Clinical use of medicines, medical devices and laboratory tests
• Information on medicines and medical devices information
• Pharmacy services research
• Medication management
• Other clinical aspects of pharmacy
IJCP welcomes papers in the following categories:
Review articles, Research articles, Case reports, Short research reports, Commentaries, and Letters to the Editor.
All submissions (including Commentaries and, if necessary, Letters) are subject to peer-review.
Until 2010 the journal was called Pharmacy World & Science.