Comprehensive Treatment of Chronic Pain by Medical, Interventional, and Integrative Approaches
The AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PAIN MEDICINE Textbook on Patient Management
Deer, T.R., Leong, M.S., Buvanendran, A., Gordin, V., Kim, P.S., Panchal, S.J., Ray, A.L. (Eds.)
2013, XXVII, 1104 p. 412 illus., 233 illus. in color.
Springer eBooks may be purchased by end-customers only and are sold without copy protection (DRM free). Instead, all eBooks include personalized watermarks. This means you can read the Springer eBooks across numerous devices such as Laptops, eReaders, and tablets.
You can pay for Springer eBooks with Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Paypal.
After the purchase you can directly download the eBook file or read it online in our Springer eBook Reader. Furthermore your eBook will be stored in your MySpringer account. So you can always re-download your eBooks.
Comprehensive treatment of all aspects of pain medicine
Written and edited by highly esteemed members of the American Academy of Pain Medicine
Numerous interventional procedures highlighted with full color, high quality illustrations
Edited by master clinician-experts appointed by the American Academy of Pain Medicine, this is a state-of-the-art multidisciplinary textbook covering medical, interventional, and integrative approaches to the treatment and management of pain. It is designed as a practical and comprehensive primary reference for busy physicians and is also an up-to-date resource for preparing for certification examinations in pain medicine.
· Written and edited by world-class authorities
· “Key Points” preview contents of each chapter
· Leading edge medical topics, such as monitoring opioid use and abuse, and the emerging role of cannabinoids in pain treatment
· Expert guidance on full range of interventional techniques
· Clinical anatomy and physiology for the interventionist
· Behavioral dimensions of the experience and management of pain
· Integrative approaches for treating the “whole person”