Annals of Vascular Surgery, a bimonthly journal, invites original manuscripts reporting clinical and experimental work in vascular surgery for peer review. Articles may be submitted for the following sections of the journal:
- Original Articles (reports of clinical series, new investigations, experimental work, new drug, or medical device trials)
- Case Reports (reports on a limited series of patients)
- General Reviews (scholarly review of the existing literature on a relevant topic)
- Surgical Notes (small items of interest, e.g., observations on a new type of suture or clamp)
- Selected Techniques (technical maneuvers)
- Historial Notes (interesting vignettes from the early days of vascular surgery)
Annals of Vascular Surgery is the official publication for the French Society for Vascular Surgery, Peripheral Vascular Surgery Society, Southern California Vascular Surgical Society, and Canadian Society for Vascular Surgery.