Journal of Advanced Ceramics is a peer-reviewed, international journal published under the brand SpringerOpen on behalf of the State Key Laboratory of New Ceramics and Fine Processing (Tsinghua University) and the Advanced Ceramics Division of the Chinese Ceramic Society.
Journal of Advanced Ceramics publishes the results of theoretical and experimental studies related to the processing, structure and properties of advanced ceramics and ceramic-based composites. Papers on all aspects of the science of advance ceramics are welcome, including, but are not limited to, a variety of topics such as:
• Processing: powder preparation and characterization; colloidal science; novel forming and sintering technologies; pattering, templates and self-assembly; large scale/complicated shape processing; hybrid processes, co-firing of metals and ceramics; etc.
• Structure characterization: analytical; microscopy; scanning probes; nanoscopic; optical; electrical; magnetic; acoustic; spectroscopic; diffraction; etc.
• Properties: mechanical, electrical, ferroelectric, thermal, optical, magnetic, interfacial, transport, thermodynamic, etc.
• Advanced materials: such as ultra high-temperature materials; transparent ceramics; lead-free piezoelectrics; ferroelectrics, ferromagnetics and multiferroics; solid oxide fuel cells; advanced ceramic thermal and environmental coatings; nanostructured ceramics; advanced bio- and bio-active ceramics; etc.
• Basic Sciences: defects, diffusion, phase transformation, phase equilibrium, thermodynamics, kinetics, chemical, thermal stability, etc.
This journal is an open access journal, which provides free access to its articles to anyone, anywhere! Publications are fully sponsored by the State Key Laboratory of New Ceramics and Fine Processing at Tsinghua University.
For readers: All articles are published under the Creative Commons Attribution License. You can read, redistribute and reuse the articles for free, as long as you cite the authors of the original work properly.
For authors: By publishing with open access you can keep the copyright to your work. No fees are charged to authors for publishing in Journal of Advanced Ceramics