Springer eBooks may be purchased by end-customers only and are sold without copy protection (DRM free). Instead, all eBooks include personalized watermarks. This means you can read the Springer eBooks across numerous devices such as Laptops, eReaders, and tablets.
You can pay for Springer eBooks with Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Paypal.
After the purchase you can directly download the eBook file or read it online in our Springer eBook Reader. Furthermore your eBook will be stored in your MySpringer account. So you can always re-download your eBooks.
Dynamic Behavior of Materials, Volume 1: Proceedings of the 2014 Annual Conference on Experimental and Applied Mechanics, the first volume of eight from the Conference, brings together contributions to this important area of research and engineering. The collection presents early findings and case studies on fundamental and applied aspects of Experimental Mechanics, including papers on:
· General Dynamic Materials Response
· Novel Dynamic Testing Techniques
· Dynamic Fracture and Failure
· Dynamic Behavior of Geo-materials
· Dynamic Behavior of Composites and Multifunctional materials
· Dynamic Behavior of Low-Impedance materials
· Dynamic Modeling and Simulation of Dynamic Behavior of Materials
· Quantitative Visualization of Dynamic Behavior of Materials
· Shock/Blast Loading of Materials
· Interface and Structural Dynamics
· Material Response
Content Level »Research
Keywords »Applied mechanics - Device performance - Dynamic behavior of material - Experimental mechanics - Fracture mechanics - Material response - Society of experimental mechanics - Structural reliability