"Rheologica Acta is the official journal of The European Society of Rheology. The aim of the journal is to advance the science of rheology, by publishing high quality peer reviewed articles, invited reviews and peer reviewed short communications.
The Scope of Rheologica Acta includes:
- Advances in rheometrical and rheo-physical techniques, rheo-optics, microrheology
- Rheology of soft matter systems, including polymer melts and solutions, colloidal dispersions, cement, ceramics, glasses, gels, emulsions, surfactant systems, liquid crystals, biomaterials and food.
- Rheology of Solids, chemo-rheology
- Electro and magnetorheology
- Theory of rheology
- Non-Newtonian fluid mechanics, complex fluids in microfluidic devices and flow instabilities
- Interfacial rheology
Rheologica Acta aims to publish papers which represent a substantial advance in the field, mere data reports or incremental work will not be considered. Priority will be given to papers that are methodological in nature and are beneficial to a wide range of material classes. It should also be noted that the list of topics given above is meant to be representative, not exhaustive. The editors welcome feedback on the journal and suggestions for reviews and comments."