Aims and Scope: Drugs
Drugs promotes optimum pharmacotherapy by providing a programme of review articles covering the most important aspects of clinical pharmacology and therapeutics. The Journal includes:
- Leading/current opinion articles providing an overview of contentious or emerging issues.
- Definitive reviews of drugs and drug classes, and their place in disease management.
- Therapy in Practice articles including recommendations for specific clinical situations.
- High-quality original clinical research.
- Adis Drug Evaluations reviewing the properties and place in therapy of both newer and established drugs.
All manuscripts are subject to peer review by international experts. Letters to the editor are welcomed and will be considered for publication.