2. Frankia inoculation, soil biota, and host tissue amendment influence Casuarina nodulation capacity of a tropical soil; J.F. Zimpfer, et al.
3. An assessment of soil enrichment by actinorhizal N2 fixation using delta15N values in a chronosequence of deglaciation at Glacier Bay, Alaska; S.J. Kohls, et al.
4. Effects of land irrigation with partially-treated wastewater on Frankia survival and infectivity; W.F. Sayed.
5. The production and utilisation of monoclonal antibodies for identification of a Frankia strain utilised as inoculum for Casuarina equisetifolia; A. Hahn, et al.
6. The effects of fire on soil nitrogen associated with patches of the actinorhizal shrub Ceanothus cordulatus; B.B. Oakley, et al.
7. Alder and lupine enhanced nitrogen cycling in a degraded forest soil in Northern Sweden; D.D. Myrold, K. Huss-Danell.
8. Germination and physiological properties of Frankia spores; G.D. Krumholz, et al.
9. Improving dispersed growth of Frankia using Carbopol; O.T. Harriott, A. Bourret.
10. Identification and expression studies of a catalase and a bifunctional catalase-peroxidase in Frankia strain R43; F. Tavares, et al.
11. Effect of electroporation conditions on cell viability of Frankia EuI1c; A.K. Myers, L.S. Tisa. 12. Molecular cloning and characterization of adr and ivd genes from Frankia EuIK1 strain; H.J. Kwon, et al.
13. Cloning, characterization and phylogenic analysis of the sigA s70 factor gene sequence from the actinomycete Frankia; D. Blaha, B. Cournoyer.
14. An insertion sequence unique to Frankia strain ArI5; T.R. John, et al.
15. Genomic fingerprinting of Frankia strains by PCR techniques. Assessment of a primer based on the sequence of 16S rRNA gene of Escherichia coli; J.M. Igual, et al.
16. Progress on the genetics of the N2-fixing actinorhizal symbiont Frankia; C. Lavire, B. Cournoyer.
17. Ammonium assimilation in root nodules of actinorhizal Discaria trinervis. regulation of enzyme activities and protein levels by the availability of macronutrients (N, P and C); C. Valverde, L.G. Wall.
18. The regulation of nodulation, nitrogen fixation and ammonium assimilation under a carbohydrate shortage stress in the Discaria trinervis-Frankia symbiosis; C. Valverde, L.G. Wall.
19. Seasonal flooding regimes influence survival, nitrogen fixation, and the partitioning of nitrogen and biomass in Alnus incana spp. rugosa; C.M. Kaelke, J.O. Dawson.
20. Tripartite associations in an alder: effects of Frankia and Alpova diplophloeus on the growth, nitrogen fixation and mineral acquisition of Alnus tenuifolia; T. Yamanaka, et al.
21. Nodulation potential of soils from red alder stands covering a wide age range; K.J. Martin, et al.
22. A possible role for phenyl acetic acid (PAA) on Alnus glutinosa nodulation by Frankia; Y. Hammad, et al.
23. Molecular phylogeny of Alnus (Betulaceae), inferred from nuclear ribosomal DNA ITS sequences; E. Navarro, et al.