Functional & Integrative Genomics is devoted to large-scale studies of genomes and their functions, including systems analyses of biological processes. Topics covered include:
- Whole genome analyses/bioinformatics/expression profiling
- Genomics (structural, comparative, integrative)
- Proteomics and Metabolomics (integrated with function)
- Human disease genes and loci
- Large-scale/high throughput analysis of biological systems
Emphasis will be placed on manuscripts addressing important biological problems using large-scale systems and approaches. Studies on bacterial, fungal, protista, plant and animal genomes are welcome. Papers describing new techniques will only be considered for publication if they are sufficiently novel and broadly applicable.