Get permission to reuse Springer Nature content online
Springer Nature is partnered with the Copyright Clearance Center to meet our customers' licensing and permissions needs.
Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink® service makes it faster and easier to secure permission for the reuse of Springer Nature content to be published in a journal (print/online), book (hardcopy or electronic), coursepack, e-reserve, doctoral thesis, research project, magazine, newsletter, directory, newspaper, brochure/pamphlet, presentation, photocopies/handouts, on a website, or CD-ROM/DVD.
- Simply visit SpringerLink and locate the desired content;
- Then go to the article’s or chapter's abstract and scroll to the bottom of the page to the section "About this article" or "About this chapter". Here you will find the link "Reprints and Permissions" to open the RightsLink order entry page.
- Select the way you would like to reuse the content;
- Create an account if you haven’t already;
- Accept the terms and conditions and you’re done!
For questions about using the RightsLink service, please contact Customer Support at Copyright Clearance Center via phone +1-855-239-3415 or +1-978-646-2777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to obtain permission to reuse Springer Nature content not available online on SpringerLink
Requests for permission to reuse content (e.g. figure or table, abstract, text excerpts) from Springer Nature publications currently not available online must be submitted in writing.
Your contacts to obtain permission for the reuse of material from:
- English-language journals: email@example.com