Surgery & Anesthesiology
Keeping up to date with the latest in surgical innovation is key for all practitioners and students of surgery.
With Springer’s Surgery & Anesthesiology Collection, you can be sure you have access to the latest information across a variety of disciplines including anesthesiology, general, colorectal, thoracic, cardiovascular, maxillofacial, robotic, plastic, pediatric and abdominal surgery, proctology and more to ensure that you are at the forefront of your specialty.
The collection includes more than 930 books and 90 journals with articles published in association with leading surgeons and societies around the world.
Browse our complete Surgery & Anesthesiology title lists on healt.springer.com:
Top 10 Downloaded Books
- Textbook of Clinical Pediatrics
- Operative Dictations in General and Vascular Surgery
- The ASCRS Textbook of Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Encyclopedia of Intensive Care Medicine
- General Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Atlas of Upper Gastrointestinal and Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery
- Surgical Intensive Care Medicine
- Essentials of Neurosurgical Anesthesia & Critical Care
Top 10 Downloaded Journals
- Intensive Care Medicine
- Annals of Surgical Oncology
- Surgical Endoscopy
- Obesity Surgery
- Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery
- World Journal of Surgery
- Canadian Journal of Anesthesia/ Journal canadien d'anasthésie
- European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Top 10 Most talked about Articles
Springer has teamed up with Altmetric, a London-based start-up which tracks and analyzes the online activity around scholarly literature. Altmetric tracks what people are saying about research papers online on behalf of publishers, authors, libraries and institutions.
Below you will find the top ten journal articles from the Surgery & Anesthesiology collection by using Altmetric data. The Altmetric score for an article rises as more people mention it, and each category of mention: Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Reddit, blogs, news outlets and Faculty of 1000 reviews, contributes a different base amount to the final Altmetric score.
1. Journal of Cardiothoracic Surgery: Auditory stimulation of opera music induced prolongation of murine cardiac allograft survival and maintained generation of regulatory CD4+CD25+ cells
3. Obesity Surgery: Taste, Smell and Appetite Change After Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass Surgery
5. Annals of Intensive Care: Obituary: pulmonary artery catheter 1970 to 2013
6. Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery: Validation of an Acoustic Gastrointestinal Surveillance Biosensor for Postoperative Ileus
7. Dermatology and Therapy: Resveratrol Demonstrates Antimicrobial Effects Against Propionibacterium acnes In Vitro
10. Journal of Trauma and Emergency Surgery: Rethinking bicycle helmets as a preventive tool: a 4-year review of bicycle injuries European