Springer’s Public Health collection delivers the latest information for this important field of research.
Including more than 620 books and 100 journals, including Adis content.
The resource covers all the major disciplines within Public Health from health promotion & disease prevention, maternal & child health and health psychology to epidemiology,health administration and biostatistics.
Prolific authors include Bruce Levin & Seth Kalichman.
Browse our complete Public Health title lists on health.springer.com:
Top 10 Downloaded Books
- Encyclopedia of Public Health
- Logistic Regression
- Handbook of Disease Burdens and Quality of Life Measures
- Handbook of Anthropometry
- Fundamentals of Clinical Trials
- Statistical Human Genetics
- Functional Data Analysis with R and MATLAB
- Numerical Ecology with R
- Handbook of Growth and Growth Monitoring in Health ans Disease
Top 10 Downloaded Journals
- Journal of Austim and Developmental Disorders
- Journal of Youth and Adolescence
- Archives of Sexual Behavior
- American Journal of Community Psychology
- Social Indicators Research
- Quality of Life Research
- Cancer & Causes & Control
- AIDS and Behavior
- Annals of Behavioral Medicine
- Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation