SpringerProtocols @ your library
Introducing the world's most comprehensive collection of peer-reviewed life sciences protocols - SpringerProtocols. Available through SpringerLink and springerprotocols.com's IP-enabled Protocol gateway, libraries and corporations can offer their patrons online access to the most worthwhile protocols instantly from multiple locations, including local or remote access.
- SpringerProtocols brochure (pdf, 2.7 MB)
- Quick reference guide (pdf, 505 kB)
- SpringerProtocols datasheet (pdf, 127 kB)
- SpringerProtocols FAQ
- More on SpringerProtocols
Promoting SpringerProtocols @ your library
Below you will find tools that will help you promote SpringerProtocols to library patrons, making them aware of the indispensable resources at their disposal.
Web banners & ad slicks
Find banners in various sizes and languages below:
- Arabic (zip, 45 kB)
- Chinese (zip, 49 kB)
- English (zip, 48 kB)
- French (zip, 50 kB)
- German (zip, 49 kB)
- Greek (zip, 49 kB)
- Italian (zip, 50 kB)
- Japanese (zip, 50 kB)
- Korean (zip, 49 kB)
- Norwegian (zip, 50 kB)
- Portuguese (zip, 50 kB)
- Russian (zip, 50 kB)
- Spanish (zip, 50 kB)
- Turkish (zip, 50 kB)
Learn more about SpringerProtocols
Customize and share this email detailing your institution's SpringerProtocols subscription with your library patrons! Begin by saving the appropriate file below, then copy and paste the entire email into a new message and customize as you wish.
- SpringerProtocols customizable HTML email (docx, 142 kB)
- SpringerProtocols customizable text email (docx, 26 kB)
- SpringerProtocols customizable press release (docx, 49 kB)
Information for library administrators
- SpringerAlerts for Librarians – keeps you up-to-date with eBooks, journals, electronic media and reference works. Sign-up here for SpringerAlerts
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions on promoting the product at your library, customer events or online training sessions.
Find your local Springer sales representative or product expert by clicking the link below.