Aims and scope
- To advance and improve the radiologic aspects of emergency care
- To establish Emergency Radiology as an area of special interest in the field of diagnostic imaging
- To improve methods of education in Emergency Radiology
- To provide, through formal meetings, a mechanism for presentation of scientific papers on various aspects of Emergency Radiology and continuing education
- To promote research in Emergency Radiology by clinical and basic science investigators, including residents and other trainees
- To act as the resource body on Emergency Radiology for those interested in emergency patient care
Members of the American Society of Emergency Radiology (ASER) receive the Emergency Radiology journal as a benefit of membership!