Partner with Springer. Publish with Confidence.
We would like to present you Springer's latest and highly influential publications in the field of Chemistry in Materials Science. What have been the hottest topics in the field and what have your peers been reading most in recent years? You can find them all in this page, and we invite you to contact our editors with your next book and article idea(s)!
Meet our Editor: An interview with Prof. Patrick Théato
We had a privilege to interview Patrick Théato, who is a Professor at the Institute for Technical and Macromolecular Chemistry, University of Hamburg, and an Editorial Board Member of Advances in Polymer Science. He is one of the leading scientists in the field of polymer science. He has published more than 200 articles and has an h-index of 46.
Highly Cited and Top Downloaded Articles, 2015-2017
- Colloid and Polymer Science
- Rheological and gel properties of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose/hydroxypropyl starch blends
- Effect of core charge density on the electrophoresis of a soft particle coated with polyelectrolyte layer
- Journal of Polymers and the Environment
- Keratin Extracted from Chicken Feather Waste: Extraction, Preparation, and Structural Characterization of the Keratin and Keratin/Biopolymer Films and Electrospuns
- Polymer Bulletin
- Graphene modifications in polylactic acid nanocomposites: a review
- Bacterial cellulose in the field of wound healing and regenerative medicine of skin: recent trends and future prospectives
- Supercapacitor behaviors of polyaniline/CuO, polypyrrole/CuO and PEDOT/CuO nanocomposites
- A brief review on the chemical modifications of lignocellulosic fibers for durable engineering composites
- Enhanced thermal and mechanical properties of epoxy composites by mixing noncovalently functionalized graphene sheets
- Viscosity and viscoelasticity measurements of low density polyethylene/poly(lactic acid) blends
- Progress in non-isocyanate polyurethanes synthesized from cyclic carbonate intermediates and di- or polyamines in the context of structure–properties relationship and from an environmental point of view
Recommended New Titles, 2016-2017
This section includes the latest titles with a high number of recommendations that were published in 2016-2017.
In this section, you will find the most frequently used books in Chemistry in Materials Science, based on information from Bookmetrix.
- Cellulose Fibers: Bio- and Nano-Polymer Composites
*For the books listed: You will only have access to the complete books online if your library has purchased our ebook collection in chemistry.