Change the World, One Article at a Time
2015 was a year fraught with humanitarian and natural disasters: unprecedented rising temperatures, Ebola, the refugee crisis, economic instability – just to name a few. It was also a year marked by amazing acts of courage, kindness, and collaborations and contributions made by people and organizations from all facets of society, not least the scientific research community.
We asked our editorial boards to pick one article from their journal, published in 2015, that addresses the world’s most pressing challenges. We were delighted to receive feedback from more than 100 journals and present to you ground-breaking articles that have the potential to Change the World!
Find all 100+ ground-breaking articles chosen by our Editors-in-Chief:
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Life Sciences and Biomedicine
- Medicine and Public Health
- Social Sciences, Psychology, Education, Philosophy
- Chemistry, Physics, Astronomy, Engineering, Materials
- Business & Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Sciences