Springer's Journals Collections
Accelerating research worldwide
- The SpringerLink online journal collection includes more than 2.200 English-language journals.
- Through the Springer Journal Archives collection almost every journal is available online from Volume I, Issue I.
- Click on the videos below for a brief introduction to these great collections.
Download an Informational Datasheet
Springer organizes the Online Journals into fully indexed, fully searchable Subject Collections:
- Behavioral Science Collection (pdf, 218 kB)
- Biomedical & Life Sciences Collection (pdf, 201 kB)
- Business & Economics Collection (pdf, 253 kB)
- Chemistry & Materials Science Collection (pdf, 210 kB)
- Computer Sciences Collection (pdf, 190 kB)
- Earth & Environmental Science Collection (pdf, 204 kB)
- Engineering Collection (pdf, 199 kB)
- Humanities, Social Sciences and Law Collection (pdf, 220 kB)
- Mathematics & Statistics Collection (pdf, 198 kB)
- Medicine Collection (pdf, 179 kB)
- Physics and Astronomy Collection (pdf, 212 kB)
SpringerOpen gives you the opportunity to publish open access in all areas of science. It makes it easier than ever for you to widen your readership, comply with open access mandates, retain copyright, and benefit from Springer's trusted brand.
Our ADIS journal portfolio contains a range of broad-scope and specialist titles with strong specialisms in pharmacoeconomics and clinical drug evaluation. They publish a complementary blend of original research, independent Adis Drug Evaluations and invited reviews, which all together provide you with an unparalleled evaluation of all the available evidence on new and established pharmacological interventions.
Most downloaded journals - Top 15
- Journal of Materials Science
- Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
- Journal of Business Ethics
- Plant and Soil
- Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A
- Cellular and Molecular Life Sciences
- The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing
- TAG - Theoretical and Applied Genetics
- Intensive Care Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Research
This innovation in research publishing permits access to peer-reviewed articles well before print publication. Article text is searchable, and citable by Digital Object Identifier (DOI). Online FirstTM significantly accelerates the circulation of critical discoveries in interested research communities.
Users can expand their research with the reference linking found within articles in SpringerLink. By clicking on references within the articles, researchers are taken to other articles and titles providing them with expanded information for their research.
Electronic supplementary materials transcend the print journal
Many titles in SpringerLink offer electronic supplementary materials such as color images, simulations, video and sound, so researchers not only read about the research in the article, but can see, and often hear the research as it happens.