Authors: Braun-Falco, O., Plewig, G., Wolff, H.H., Burgdorf, W.
- Comprehensive textbook covering all aspects of differential diagnosis
- Comprehensive coverage that goes far beyond standard texts
- A completely new chapter on AIDS
- 950 stunning, full color photographs, many of them new to the second edition
- Walter Burgdorf, who taught at the University of Alberquerque Medical School joined the team of authors and revised this edition completely
- Includes the best practical innovations
Buy this book
- eBook 67,82 €
price for Spain (gross)
- ISBN 978-3-642-97931-6
- Digitally watermarked, DRM-free
- Included format: PDF
- ebooks can be used on all reading devices
- Immediate eBook download after purchase
- About this book
The "skin" classic in a completely updated new edition.
Sure to prove essential reading for all practitioners in this fast-moving medical discipline, the new 3rd edition of Braun-Falco’s Dermatology covers classical dermatology and many related fields, providing a wealth of information on pathophysiology, clinical features, diagnostic methods, and differential diagnostic considerations, as well as the latest therapeutic approaches.
- Numerous new chapters covering diagnostic approaches (dermatopathology, dermatoscopy and sonography), as well as aging skin, sports dermatology and aesthetic therapy.
- Almost 1,000 superb photos and diagrams help the reader become acquainted with the numerous facets of dermatological diseases.
- A must for every doctor confronted with dermatological problems.
Let over 100 experts help you in your daily practice!
"...I am about to attempt to persuade you to buy this book even if you already own 2 or 3 other major textbooks of dermatology. ...the many tables are useful and interesting ...this book has a good index and browsing it is educational. Springer-Verlag, Boris, and of course the authors, are to be commended." Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology
Table of contents (70 chapters)
Basic Science and Principles of Dermatologic Diagnosis
Sexually Transmitted Bacterial Diseases
Recommended for you
- Bibliographic Information
- Book Title
- Otto Braun-Falco
- Gerd Plewig
- Helmut Heinrich Wolff
- Walter Burgdorf
- Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2018
- eBook ISBN
- Edition Number
- Number of Pages
- XII, 1853
- Number of Illustrations and Tables
- 1027 illustrations in colour