Trust that your Journal’s exceptional reputation is our #1 concern.
Rest assured that your Springer partnership team is 100% focused on the needs of your Society’s Association, Editor‐in‐Chief, editorial team, readers and authors.
“We have a good day‐to‐day working basis and also profit from periodic meetings. From time to time, we all meet for strategic retreats to plan the Journal’s future and discuss strategies.”
Expect total satisfaction with our Springer Seamless™ transition process and dedicated staff.
- Springer currently publishes more than 400 Journals with society affiliation, 230 of which are society‐owned. As a result, we know exactly how to transition your Journal with utmost integrity for your complete satisfaction.
- You can count on being up and running without a hitch through frequent and regular communication with your editorial and office and Executive Officers.
- Our talented staff ensures a smooth transition via our Society peer‐tested process that includes regular reporting on Journal performance and usage.
Further your Society’s leadership position through innovative services no‐one else offers.
- Your dedicated Springer partnership team will show you all the ways you can use our services to advance scientific discoveries and knowledge, foster collaboration among peers, and aspire young scientists in the field.
- No matter what you and your members desire — from increased visibility to member discounts — we deliver on our promise of 100% Society Satisfaction.
Depend on your expectations being met — and exceeded — long after the transition is complete.
- Springer Society partners enjoy a full range of ongoing benefits, including expert marketing, market research, advice from our Thomson Reuters liaison, and a team of dedicated publishing, editorial, and production staff to ensure the smooth publication of society Journals.
- Not only do we work tirelessly to maintain your Journal’s reputation, we make it easier and more enjoyable for you to fulfill your Society's responsibilities as Journal owner and manager.
- For example, you always stay on top of Society news and trends through our timely news blasts and our quarterly Springer Society Zone™.