The world's most comprehensive collection of protocols in biomedical and life sciences
- More than 34,000 protocols
- Based on tried and tested resources, including Methods in Molecular Biology
- Perpetual rights available
Introducing the world's most comprehensive collection of tested, trusted life sciences protocols - SpringerProtocols. Available through springerprotocols.com as well as link.springer.com, libraries and corporations can offer their patrons online access to high quality protocols instantly anywhere, anytime and via any device.
Step by step: more details
- More than 2,000 Protocols added annually
- Grouped in 15 fully indexed and searchable subject specific Online Libraries
- Interconnected on SpringerLink to all Springer content
(Online Journals and eReferences)
- Fully integrated in your library catalogue
- MARC 21 records available
- COUNTER usage statistics
- No DRM (Digital Rights Management)
- Download SpringerProtocols MARC Records
Protocols from a trusted source
For decades researchers have relied on the research protocols and methodologies in the critically acclaimed Methods in Molecular Biology series by John M. Walker. Dr. Walker was the first to introduce the step-by-step approach that has become standard throughout biomedical protocol publishing. Now, these indispensable “recipes” are available online.The SpringerProtocols content originates from Methods in Molecular Biology and several other highly acclaimed book series and monographs, including:
- Methods in Molecular Biology
- Methods in Molecular Medicine
- Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Methods in Biotechnology
- Springer Protocols Handbook
Benefits for researchers
- Find the right protocol on one platform, saving time.
- Be sure the protocol you choose will be the most reliable for your work.
- Easily find protocols through discovery services.
- Customize your own environment and search process.
- Take your protocols with you wherever you go.
Benefits for librarians
- Increase your institution’s research productivity by offering the world’s largest collection of biomedical protocols.
- Provide 24/7 concurrent access for all your researchers, either onsite or through remote authentication.
- Effortlessly maintain a complete collection of all Methods in Molecular Biology volumes, plus additional SpringerProtocols content.
- Flexible purchase options for the library, with powerful tools to monitor usage and see the return on your investment.
- Enjoy high usage and visibility of content with MARC records, discovery services, and indexing.
Frequently asked questions
You Asked We Answered
- Cell Biology
- Infectious Diseases
- Molecular Medicine
- Protein Science
- Cancer Research
- Plant Sciences
View full list of contents
Availability and contacts
There are multiple options gain access to SpringerProtocols. There are options for subscription access as well as models for perpetual rights to content.Contact your local Springer Licensing Manager for complete details of Standard, Academic and Corporate Single Site, Multi-Site and Consortia Licenses.
All contributions to SpringerProtocols are approved by our editorial board.