Aims and Scope: Welding in the World
Welding in the World publishes authoritative papers on all aspects of materials joining, including welding, brazing, soldering, cutting, thermal spraying and allied joining and fabrication techniques.
Topics covered by Welding in the World include:
- advances in joining processes
- metallurgical and materials interactions associated with joining
- engineering properties and assessment of joints
- health and safety and environmental aspects of joining
- industrial applications
- performance of welded structure in service
- testing of welds
- quality assessment
- education, training, qualification and certification.