Springer eBooks may be purchased by end-customers only and are sold without copy protection (DRM free). Instead, all eBooks include personalized watermarks. This means you can read the Springer eBooks across numerous devices such as Laptops, eReaders, and tablets.
You can pay for Springer eBooks with Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Paypal.
After the purchase you can directly download the eBook file or read it online in our Springer eBook Reader. Furthermore your eBook will be stored in your MySpringer account. So you can always re-download your eBooks.
This critical collection examines a range of the dynamic behavior of materials, from low-impedance materials to geo-materials to fracture and failure, as presented in early findings and case studies from the Proceedings of the 2013 Annual Conference on Experimental and Applied Mechanics. The collection includes papers in the following general technical research areas:
• General Dynamic Material Properties
• Novel Dynamic Testing Techniques
• Dynamic Fracture and Failure
• Novel Testing Techniques
• Dynamic Behavior of Geo-materials
• Dynamic Behavior of Biological and Biomimetic Materials
• Dynamic Behavior of Composites and Multifunctional Materials
• Dynamic Behavior of Low-Impedance materials
• Multi-scale Modeling of Dynamic Behavior of Materials
• Quantitative Visualization of Dynamic Behavior of Materials
• Shock/Blast Loading of Materials
Dynamic Behavior of Materials: Proceedings of the 2013 Annual Conference on Experimental and Applied Mechanics is the first volume of eight from the Conference.
Content Level »Research
Keywords »Devices & Fabrication - Measurement Challenges - Nanoindentation - Optical Methods - Residual Stress - Single Molecule/single Atom Mechanical Testing - Size Effects in Metals - Tribology