Journal of the European Society of Radiology (ESR)
Official Organ of the
- European Society of Breast Imaging (EUSOBI)
- European Society of Cardiac Radiology (ESCR)
- European Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology (ESGAR)
- European Society of Head and Neck Radiology (ESHNR)
- European Society of Musculoskeletal Radiology (ESSR)
- European Society of Thoracic Imaging (ESTI)
- European Society of Urogenital Radiology (ESUR)
- European Federation of Organisations for Medical Physics (EFOMP)
European Radiology (ER) was founded as the European forum of radiology. It continuously updates scientific knowledge in radiology by publication of strong original articles and state-of-the-art reviews written by leading radiologists. It has a high impact factor compared with many other radiological journals.
Through its link to the European Society of Radiology (ESR), European Radiology improves the communication with other journals worldwide. A thorough and competent peer review procedure serves the authors' need for critical feedback. A well balanced combination of review articles, original papers, short communications from European radiological congresses and information on society matters makes ER an indispensable source for current information in this field.
European Radiology is subscribed to by all members of the ESR and thus reaches a regular audience of several thousand readers worldwide. Full electronic access is freely available to members of the ESR. Full printed copies are distributed to members for a modest additional sum.
From 2004-2008 supplements to European Radiology were published under the title European Radiology Supplements (ISSN 1613-3749).
Submit your manuscript online at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/eurradiol