JCE is an interdisciplinary forum for communication of perspectives among researchers, practitioner, and policy makers on theories and practices in technology enhanced learning. The journal aims at making an impact on educational practices and thus to transform learning. The journal publishes up-to-date research and experiences in information communication technologies (ICT) in learning and education. Authors are encouraged to submit papers related, but not limited, to the following topics of interest:
1. Hotspots and Frontiers – reporting on current research and policy initiatives as well as national or international key research projects in the field ICT in education.
2. Instruction and Design - theoretical and methodological issues related to instructional design, curriculum development, and the role of technology in instructional transformation, particularly issues from social, cultural, psychological, cognitive, and pedagogical perspectives.
3. Learning and Technology - issues of learning technologies from theoretical and pedagogical perspectives. Specifically, it covers ubiquitous learning, human intelligence as well as other emerging technologies in education.
4. Media and Tools - patterns of educational communications and state-of-the-art educational media as well as instructional tools, which encompass learning management systems, interactive learning systems, knowledge visual tools, thinking training tools, as well as educational virtual reality systems and educational games.
5. Academic Reviews - reviews on important works and publications in the field of ICT in education.