Aims and Scope: Central European Journal of Computer Science
Central European Journal of Computer Science has been created in order to provide the premier source of high quality research from all over the world. The aim of such a journal based in Central Europe is to efficiently foster the development of the field and stimulate fruitful collaboration and exchange of ideas between researchers from different countries. The intended scope of the journal is to cover the broad spectrum of modern computer science:
- Algorithms and Complexity Theory: Analysis of Algorithms, Computability Theory, Data Structures, Models of Computation.
- Artificial Intelligence: Cognitive Systems, Computational Linguistics, Computer Vision, Data Mining, Human-Computer Interaction, Image Processing, Knowledge Representation, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Pattern Recognition.
- Bioinformatics: Biostatistics Tools, Gene Analysis Tools, Ontologies in Bioinformatics, Physiological Modelling, Sequence Analysis Tools, Web Services in Bioinformatics.
- Networking and Security Systems: Cryptography, Distributed Computing, Mobile Systems, Network Protocols, Network Security, Parallel Computing.
- Programming Languages: Compiler Design and Implementation, Formal Semantics, Language Design, Language Specification, Literate Programming, Programming Paradigms.
- System and Software Engineering: Database Systems, Embedded Systems, Operating Systems, Software Design, Software Testing and Verification.
- Theoretical Foundations of Computer Science: Automata Theory, Category Theory, Graph Theory, Mathematical Logic, Type Theory.