Springer eBooks may be purchased by end-customers only and are sold without copy protection (DRM free). Instead, all eBooks include personalized watermarks. This means you can read the Springer eBooks across numerous devices such as Laptops, eReaders, and tablets.
You can pay for Springer eBooks with Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Paypal.
After the purchase you can directly download the eBook file or read it online in our Springer eBook Reader. Furthermore your eBook will be stored in your MySpringer account. So you can always re-download your eBooks.
Covers form validation with Ajax frameworks for Java, JSP, JSF, and PHP
- Reduced response time and reduced server load, as the complete web page is not reposted.
- Reduced bandwidth of web applications as only data is transferred and the HTML format is applied in the browser.
- Separation of data, format and style.
The book covers web search and RSS Feed with Ajax as well as form validation with Ajax frameworks for Java, JSP, JSF, and PHP. It discusses using Ajax in Oracle JDeveloper and is IDE based. JDeveloper has the following advantages over Eclipse IDE.
- It also provides a PHP extension.
- JDeveloper has a built-in support for JSF and for JDBC.
Content Level »Professional/practitioner