An Introduction to PHP for Scientists and Engineers
Brooks, David R.
Springer eBooks may be purchased by end-customers only and are sold without copy protection (DRM free). Instead, all eBooks include personalized watermarks. This means you can read the Springer eBooks across numerous devices such as Laptops, eReaders, and tablets.
You can pay for Springer eBooks with Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Paypal.
After the purchase you can directly download the eBook file or read it online in our Springer eBook Reader. Furthermore your eBook will be stored in your MySpringer account. So you can always re-download your eBooks.
Provides scientists and engineers with a basic introduction to PHP for server-side programming, providing the capability to create and access data files stored on a remote server
• Offers a working knowledge of PHP, essential for server-side programming
• Includes detailed code examples to guide the reader
• Contains several complete applications that show how to take advantage of server-side programming capabilities
• Extremely accessible, and ideal for self-study
• Provides an author-supported supplementary website containing code examples (www.pages.drexel.edu/~brooksdr/DRB_web_page/BookCode/PHPBookCode.htm)
• Directly addresses the needs of engineers, scientists and working professionals by explaining precisely those components of PHP required
This concise applications-oriented text is an exceptional shortcut to learning the essentials of PHP and is ideal for self-study or course use.
Content Level »Research