Springer eBooks may be purchased by end-customers only and are sold without copy protection (DRM free). Instead, all eBooks include personalized watermarks. This means you can read the Springer eBooks across numerous devices such as Laptops, eReaders, and tablets.
You can pay for Springer eBooks with Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Paypal.
After the purchase you can directly download the eBook file or read it online in our Springer eBook Reader. Furthermore your eBook will be stored in your MySpringer account. So you can always re-download your eBooks.
1. This book will take advantage of the strong sales and relevancy that C# enjoys in Books as Databases like Safari, SpringerLink.
2. This book also has some trade potential if you look at Sell Like: ALBAHARI JOSEPH C# 4.0 POCKET REFERENCE 9781449394011 TP 14.99 COM051310 O'REILLY & ASSOCIATES INC 2010-08-01 8 59 4,838 (218 pages ).
3. C# is one of the most popular langs in the world, and is the popular Microsoft supported programming language and is core part of .NET, Windows Apps, Windows Phone Apps and XBox strategy.
The C# Quick Syntax Reference is a condensed code and syntax reference to the C# programming language. It presents the essential C# syntax in a well-organized format that can be used as a handy reference.
You wont find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons or witty stories in this book. What you will find is a language reference that is concise, to the point and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any C# programmer.
In the C# Quick Syntax Reference, you will find:
· A concise reference to the C# language syntax.
· Short, simple and focused code examples.
· A well laid out table of contents and a comprehensive index allowing easy review.