Springer eBooks may be purchased by end-customers only and are sold without copy protection (DRM free). Instead, all eBooks include personalized watermarks. This means you can read the Springer eBooks across numerous devices such as Laptops, eReaders, and tablets.
You can pay for Springer eBooks with Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Paypal.
After the purchase you can directly download the eBook file or read it online in our Springer eBook Reader. Furthermore your eBook will be stored in your MySpringer account. So you can always re-download your eBooks.
digitally watermarked, no DRM
The eBook version of this title will be available soon
An update to the thorough and essential guide Python network programming
Updated for Python 3, with many new libraries and modules addressed
Updated coverage of the network stack and Python as a server administration tool
More new, clear figures to illustrate key concepts
Foundations of Python Network Programming, Third Edition, covers all of the classic topics found in the second edition of this book, including network protocols, network data and errors, email, server architecture, and HTTP and web applications, plus updates for Python 3.
Some of the new topics in this edition include:
• Extensive coverage of the updated SSL support in Python 3
• How to write your own asynchronous I/O loop.
• An overview of the "asyncio" framework that comes with Python 3.4.
• How the Flask web framework connects URLs to your Python code.
• How cross-site scripting and cross-site request forgery can be used to attack your web site, and how to protect against them.
• How a full-stack web framework like Django can automate the round trip from your database to the screen and back.
If you're a Python programmer who needs a deep understanding of how to use Python for network-related tasks and applications, this is the book for you. From web application developers, to systems integrators, to system administrators—this book has everything that you need to know.