The journal Chemical Research in Chinese Universities is a comprehensive academic journal in the field of chemistry, published bimonthly since 1984. The journal publishes research articles, letters/communications and reviews written by faculty members, researchers and postgraduates in universities, colleges and research institutes all over China and overseas. It reports the latest and most creative results of important fundamental research in all aspects of chemistry and of developments with significant consequences across subdisciplines. This journal is sponsored by Jilin University and mandated by the Ministry of Education of P. R. China.
Main research areas include (but are not limited to):
· Organic chemistry (synthesis, characterization, and application)
· Inorganic chemistry (bio-inorganic chemistry, inorganic material chemistry)
· Analytical chemistry (especially chemometrics and the application of instrumental analysis and spectroscopy)
· Physical chemistry (mechanisms, catalysis, thermodynamics and dynamics)
· Polymer chemistry and polymer physics (mechanisms, material, catalysis, thermodynamics and dynamics)
· Quantum chemistry (quantum mechanical theory, quantum partition function, quantum statistical mechanics)
· Biochemical engineering
· Medicinal chemistry
· Nanoscience (nanochemistry, nanomaterials).