Aims and Scope: CNS Drugs
CNS Drugs promotes rational pharmacotherapy and effective patient management within the
disciplines of clinical psychiatry and neurology by providing a regular programme of review articles covering important issues in the drug treatment of psychiatric and neurological disorders. The Journal includes:
- Leading/current opinion articles providing an overview of contentious or emerging issues.
- Definitive reviews on approaches to the management of neurological and psychiatric illnesses.
- Therapy in Practice reviews providing practical recommendations for specific clinical situations.
- Adis Drug Evaluations reviewing the properties and place in therapy of both newer and established drugs in neurology and psychiatry.
- Original research articles will also be considered for publication.
All manuscripts are subject to peer review by international experts. Letters to the Editor are welcomed and will be considered for publication.